Obligatory Introductory Post

In 4 days I will be embarking on a flight to Rome, Italy for RISD's European Honors Program.


The European Honors Program (EHP) offers qualified RISD students a six month-long academic program that allows direct experience of the great works of art of Rome and Italy, via a balance of formal instruction and personal exploration. Founded in 1960, the program is headquartered in Palazetto Cenci in the historic center of Rome, just blocks away from the Pantheon and Colosseum.
There are several things I plan on accomplishing while in Rome, which along with my studio and class work, includes training and completing the Rome Marathon on March 18th.

This blog is here to document my work as well as my training, and be a place to keep myself accountable for my own work and allow my friends and family to see what I'm up to. I'll be posting more information on my studio work and process soon!






~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

All Content (c) Molly Storm Jackson. Powered by Blogger.